In Settings > Simple lightGallery you can find several options to control in which parts of your site the lightGallery will be loaded.
Some of lightGallery core features (taken from lightGallery officialy site)
- Fully responsive.
- Modular architecture with built in plugins.
- Highly optimized for touch devices.
- Mouse drag supports for desktops.
- Double-click/Double-tap to see actual size of the image.
- Animated thumbnails.
- Social sharing.
- And many more.
- Select in which post_types and taxonomies you want the lightGallery to be loaded.
- Make sure you are using the correct markup and the appropriate initialization for your galleries.
- If you want to use lightGallery with WP native
- For more usage tips, go to lightGallery officialy site